Parents and Students
It's a new Day at ORA! A lot of changes have been made to improve our district for the 2022-23 school year; it can be hard to keep up. Below are a number of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and resources to help navigate the school year. Still have questions? Don't hesitate to call us!
“Behind every young child who believes in (them)self is a parent who believed first.”
- Matthew Jacobson
- Once I complete the online enrollment process, how do I know if my student is enrolled?
- How do I get my child’s transcript?
- Why is it important for my student to be in uniform?
- Does my child have to be in uniform on the first day of school?
- Is the logo patch required on my child’s uniform polo?
- Can my child wear gym shoes?
- Kids play all the time. Why is horseplay taken so seriously?
- How can I check my student’s grades?
- At the high school, why do I have to sign my child in if they are late?
- Do you provide transportation?
- I think my child has learning disabilities, can ORA assist me?
If the answers for the questions you are looking for haven't been answered above, we'd love to be in touch via the form below. Please fill out the form below and one of the members of our staff will get in touch within 48 hours.