At Old Redford Academy, it’s our mission to provide a culture of learning that will develop students both academically and personally. By equipping our kids with essential, 21st century skills, we believe they can maximize post secondary success and their impact on an ever changing world. To achieve this, we ensure a student-centered, stimulating and culturally relevant learning experience in a safe, clean and healthy environment.
The 5 Cs
ORA Scholars are:
- Curious Learners - Curious Learners allow for inquiry to drive their learning process by not only asking questions, but also actively seeking out answers.
- Critical Thinkers - Critical Thinkers approach all subjects, content, or problems from an analytical lens that seeks to gain clarity, comprehension and solutions.
- Creative - Creative Scholars incorporate non-traditional demonstrations of comprehension into their learning process, which allows for individuality, student autonomy, as well as ownership of student learning.
- Collaborative - Collaborative Scholars thrive on opportunities to engage with other peers during the learning process through partner and group activities.
- Compassionate Citizens - Compassionate Citizens seek awareness of societal concerns and actively engage in activities that promote, assist, and uplift community advancement.
ORAES: 8:10 am - 3:10 pm
ORAMS: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
ORAHS: 7:40 am - 2:45 pm
Like what you see? Enroll your scholar today!